Tuesday 26 July 2011

I'm back!




Ooh it's been a while!

I lost my blog for a while (er, I mean nearly a year) - completely forgot how to log in or,
indeed, what the web address was. But I've found it, and I am fired up with enthusiasm and determined to blog every day.

So what's been going on since last summer? My two boys are now 4 and 18 months old. Thing One starts school in September - eek! He's bright and chatty and lots of fun. But he still doesn't sleep through the night (and I wonder why I'm permanently knackered). Thing Two is the most beautiful toddler. He has white blond hair and dimples and a cheeky smile. Old ladies stop me in the street to tell me how wonderful he is. But he is SO naughty. He gets away with it, though, because he's so cute.

I went back to work in November and I HATE it. More on that later. So I am on a mission to change things. More on that later, too.

Anyway, I have lots of things to say and lots to learn about blogging. So I am off to work out how to put pictures on here, so I can attach some pics of my boys. Bye for now...




No comments:

Post a Comment